Purpose

Do you want to find new and exciting worship music? Find upbeat, energetic, thought provoking, heartfelt music here! This blog is designed as a resource to discover high quality worship music at a glance. Each week, I'll recommend a song that I personally like and hopefully you can find music (with links) that help you worship the Lord. Psalm 96:1 "Sing a new song to the LORD! Let the whole earth sing to the LORD!"

-DD

Monday, April 4, 2011

David Crowder - How He Loves - Worship Song Recommendation

David Crowder, goofy looking guy but serious about worship.  How He Loves is a heartfelt worship song about the father's love.  Powerful and moving!!  What I like about David Crowder is that he has been faithfully dedicated to creating worship music for many years.  His songs are always focused on eternal matter and he doesn't get sidetracked.  If you're not familiar with his stuff, I recommend just diving in.  Generally speaking, all of it is good.

Quick Links to this song:
Grooveshark (stream most music for free)
Pandora
Amazon.com (purchase the MP3 Album)
Youtube 

***Please support the artists by purchasing their music***

Song: How He Loves
Album: Church Music
Artist: David Crowder Band

Lyrics

He is jealous for me
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy
When all of a sudden
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory
And I realise just how beautiful You are
And how great Your affections are for me

(Pre-Chorus)
And O how He loves us
Oh, O how He loves us
How He loves us all

(Chorus)
Yeah He loves us
O how He loves us
O how He loves us
O how He loves

(Verse 2)
We are His portion and He is our prize
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes
If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking
So Heaven meets earth like an unforeseen kiss
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest
I don't have time to maintain these regrets
When I think about the way

No comments: